The gîte de BEL AIR is located in one of the pavilions of the entrance gate to the Château, Route de Nantes. This charming cottage was built in 1828 during major works on the castle and the park. It undoubtedly enjoys the prettiest view of the castle and its park.
Its two bedrooms both benefit from their private bathroom which makes it a pleasant cottage for a couple with 2 children, or two couples or even two to 4 friends or colleagues.
On the ground floor:
- A living room – dining room with an equipped kitchen – TV
- a bedroom (2 single beds or 1 very large double bed, to be specified when booking)
- A bathroom with shower, sink
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds – view of the park and the castle
- a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- 1 office
- Garden furniture, barbecue.
Price: From €150 per night – 2 nights minimum.
Beds made on arrival and towels provided
Cleaning fee: 100€
– beds made and towels provided