THE CHÂTEAU DE CRAON WILL SEDUCE YOU WITH ITS ENCHANTING AND PRESERVED SETTING
“There, all is order and beauty, Luxury, calm and pleasure
Gleaming furniture, polished by the years, would decorate our room; The rarest flowers mingling their odours with the vague scents of amber, The rich ceilings, the deep mirrors, the oriental splendour, Everything would speak to the soul in secret its sweet native language. [...] The setting suns cover the fields, the world falls asleep in a warm light...”.
These words by Charles Baudelaire elegantly reflect the royal setting of the Château de Craon.
A UNIQUE SITE, MULTIPLE POSSIBILITIES
For your cocktail party, you can receive your guests on the château's terrace overlooking the French garden or take advantage of the natural shade of the lime trees.
You can walk from the church and the town hall to the park and welcome your guests with a glass of champagne around the round pond in an idyllic setting.
The ground floor of the château can also be privatised for a reception in a grandiose setting.
If the weather is uncertain, you will have 2 large sheltered areas at your disposal.
It is also possible to choose a cocktail party in the castle, which is very pleasant in mid-season or in winter.
Secular ceremonies can be held in the lime tree nave in the French garden, or in the shed opposite the former stables of the château.
The chapel is consecrated and can host religious services.
The site is privatised for you on the day of your reception.
THE LARGE STABLES OF THE CASTLE
The 2 communicating reception rooms, which can accommodate up to 300 seated guests takes place in the old stables which dates from the construction of the castle.
The room “Le grand Manège”, located in the middle of the old stables, has a beautiful cobbled floor and an impressive cathedral ceiling with a heart in it, the signature of the carpenters who built the building. The same heart can be found in the framework of the Château.
The room “Salle d'Armaillé” is connected to the room “ Salle du Grand Manège” It was used to the horse stalls, it has been fitted out with a parquet floor and is ideal for dances, with no time limit.
The heritage room is connected to the large riding hall and the catering office.
It can also be rented on its own for more intimate meetings (birthdays, seminars, parties...) for up to 50 people.
SEMINARS - PROFESSIONAL EVENTS
Work, train, meet, entertain... in a relaxing and inspiring setting!
Located in CRAON in Mayenne:
- 20 minutes from Château Gontier and Segré,
- 30 minutes from Laval (Laval LGV station: 1h10 from Paris)
- 50 minutes from Angers,
- 60 minutes from Rennes, (Rennes Saint Jaques Airport)
- 1h30 from Nantes (Nantes Atlantique Airport)
The seminar areas:
- In the castle: The lounge “Champagné” : up to 10 people, lunch or dinner in the large dining room: up to 40 people. Cocktail parties for 10 to 400 people
- In the stables: The heritage room for up to 50 people, the large riding hall for 10 to 150 people, the room “salle d’Armaillé” up to 150 people
- Catering possible at the restaurant "la crêperie du château" or catering service at the château.
- Rooms in the castle and gîtes (17 rooms in single occupancy: room + private bathroom) possibility of "overflow" in the hotel "la crêperie du château" located at the entrance of the domain.